8 rooms, 12 people / CHALET SAINT CHRISTOPHE (Mountain of Dream)
Located in the exclusive Nogentil sector of Courchevel with direct access to the ski slopes, Chalet St Christophe at 350 sq.m is one of the most luxurious chalets in the area.
It offers accommodation over 4 floors each linked by an elevator.
5 star classification and "Mountain of Dream" Courchevel Label, this 350 sq.m chalet is one of the most luxurious chalets in the area with direct access to the slopes.
Chalet St Christophe is a 5* accredited ski in/ski out chalet situated in the exclusive quartier de Nogentil in Courchevel 1850 and ideally located next to the departure station of the Pralong chairlift.
Spread over four floors each linked by an elevator this magnificent property features 5 individually furnished ensuite bedrooms, a swimming pool, sauna, massage room, heated ski and boot room, satellite and Apple tv, high speed satellite wifi, open log fireplace, bar and south facing sun terraces.
The chalet sits high above ground level offering exceptional panoramic mountain views with increased security and privacy and is furnished to the highest standards providing a warm and stately living environment.
The entranceway to the chalet is located on a quiet and unobtrusive lane providing direct access to the slopes with the ability to ski back to the front door and on-site parking is available on the chalets heated private driveway.
As a bonus there is the option to separately book a large studio conveniently connected to the chalet.
The chalet is run by no less than five dedicated members of staff including a manager, professional chef, two hostesses and a bespoke on-call chauffeur providing an exceptional level of personal service along with a complimentary fully stocked bar.
Private return airport, train station and helicopter transfers can be organised by the chalets bespoke concierge team along with in-chalet ski and snowboard equipment rental, childcare, private nannies, massage services, restaurant bookings and much more.
Catering to the highest level is an integral part of the chalet service and the combination of traditional French cuisine, creativity, flair and flavours from around the world provide a unique culinary experience including an a la carte breakfast, afternoon tea with mulled wine, children’s evening meals, a selection of homemade hot and cold canapés with Champagne and a fabulous four course dinner with a range of specially selected wines.
The chalet is composed of:
- 5 en-suite double bedrooms each with satellite tv & personal safe (2 bedrooms with balconies)
- 1 South facing sitting room & dining room with panoramic views across the slopes, log fireplace, 60” B&O satellite tv (English, French & Russian channels) and DVD player, Ipod & Ipad players
- 1 fully equipped kitchen open to the sitting room and fully equipped (fridge, freezer, oven, microwave, dish washer, 4 induction hobs)
- 1 study with telephone, iMac 21.5, printer, Internet & wifi
- 1 outdoor bar with table football & air hockey,
- 1 Spa with swimming pool, sauna and massage room
- Wifi access
- Flat screen satellite TV + DVD player
- Log fireplace
- Swimming pool
- Heated ski room and boot room (rent on site)
- Baby cot
- Baby high chair
- Washing machine
- Bed linen and towels included
- Beds made at arrival
- Staff: a manager, a Chef, a hostess, a chauffeur
Pets not allowed
Prices are for an exclusive catered booking of the entire chalet (based on a maximum of 10 people) and include:
- Seven nights ensuite accommodation (14 nights for 2 week bookings)
- Private return airport transfers
- A la carte breakfast and afternoon tea with mulled wine seven days a week
- Children’s evening meals seven days a week
- Pre-dinner Champagne and canapés seven days a week
- Four course dinner with wine, (6 out of 7 nights for 1 week bookings and 12 out of 14 nights for 2 week bookings)
- All soft and alcoholic drinks in the chalets fully stocked complimentary bar
- Mid-week towel change
- Unlimited broadband and wifi Internet access
- Bespoke on-call driver service seven days a week
There is no charge for infants sharing a room with their parents/guardians(maximum 2 children for the whole chalet). If airport transfers are not required, the price is reduced by €100 pp.
A 5% reduction can apply for bookings of two consecutive weeks (please contact us for more information).
Facilities and services
General facilities5 room(s) Sauna Wireless access Physically disabled facilities Pets prohibited Elevator Baby seat Fireplace Safety boxes Bedlinen included
Leisure facilitiesSki in/ Ski out (alpine)
Special requirementsSki in/ Ski out (alpine) Montagne de Rêve
Check in (earliest)16:00
Check out (latest)10:00