Born from a passion shared for mountain, the rooms and suite of the hotel are inspired by the most mythical summits.
More than just a destination, Manali is a genuine invitation to travel.
One last bend, and up ahead appears Courchevel Moriond "l’ensoleillée". At the foot of the slopes, close to the ski school and the ski lifts, Manali is the dreamed place for holidays.
With its privileged exposition, the hotel boasts a large terrace which enjoys exceptional levels of sunshine
For dinner… Take a neo-Indian decoration, add creative recipes, light on the fireplace and let it flicker away gently... You will obtain the most delicious alliances between pleasure of the eye and pleasure of the palate.
Precious moments in the bar with a view on the slopes for a coffee break or an evening in the corner of the fireplace in the sound of the piano. Later in the evening the Kullumountain club welcomes his hosts in this place dedicated to the relaxation with billiards table; large TV screens and a “fumoir” to enjoy the pleasures of a fine cigar.
Children are not forgotten at the Manali, from their arrival and throughout their stay a quite particular attention is reserved for them. "The Chalet of the children ", a child-care center with games which has been specifically designed with them in mind.
In an atmosphere of Zen elegance, the Mahayana spa is the ideal place to recover after a day on the slopes or extend its efforts in the vast warmed swimming pool and the fitness room. In search of the absolute, the wonderful selection of care and massages CINQ MÕNDES invites you in a real sensorial journey, marked with ancestral traditions, authenticity and ceremonial.
• All rooms feature direct phone line, free high-speed Wi-Fi internet access, flat screen TV set with free access to the video service, mini–bar and safety deposit box.
• Free access to the swimming pool, steam room, sauna and fitness room in the Mahayana spa, within opening hours.
• The front desk and the reservations service is available to organise different services for you, including booking a taxi, ski pass, ski instructor.
• A free shuttle service is provided for guests between the different levels of Courchevel.
• A ski shop for rentals, sales and ski equipment services is available, as well as a shop.
• The nursery welcomes children from 3 years old, within the opening hours (free service).
• The hotel caters for reduced mobility guests.
• The hotel is non-smoking but features a heated terrace near the restaurant and an interior smoking-room.
• Pets are accepted without extra charge (in the rooms only).