The Makalu chalet welcomes you in winter and summer with a large choice of services.
The building consists of materials from hundred-year old mountain farms combined with modern decoration, which capture an alpine atmosphere mixed with contemporary design.
With a "Mountain of Exception" Courchevel Label, this 250 sq.m. chalet can accommodate 10 people (8 adults and 2 children) in 5 en-suite bedrooms. It has an open plan kitchen with a very large living area including a fireplace, a lounge bar with home cinema, or you can relax in the outside jacuzzi admiring the views of the stunning snow-covered valley and mountains.
Modern comfort with quality materials makes this chalet a luxury cocoon in the heart of Courchevel :
- 1 lounge bar with 1 TV
- 2 double en-suite bedrooms (shower and WC)
- 1 bunk bed en-suite bedroom (shower and WC)
- 1 laundry room with washing machine and dryer
- 1 entrance
- 1 ski room
- 1 guest WC
- 1 Masters' bedroom with en-suite bathroom including shower, bathtub and WC
- 1 double en-suite bedroom (shower and WC)
- 1 large living-room with fireplace and 1 South-facing terrace with a fine view over the valley
- 1 fully equipped and open plan kitchen
- 1 mezzanine and TV lounge with HD cinema system
- 1 jaccuzzi with stunning snow-covered valley and mountains views.
- 1 parking place in front of the chalet
- 1 fitness room with sport devices shared with Chalet L'Or Blanc, Chalet S and M
- 1 hour yoga class included during your stay (possible to book for more hours)
Included services (winter only):
- Continental breakfast
- Daily cleaning (5 hrs)
- Linen and towels
- Beds made on your arrival
- Fire wood
- Private transport to take you to the ski slopes
- French, UK and Russian satellite receivers
- Locker at the foot of the slopes to drop-off the skies
- Tourist tax
Additional services (at extra cost, to pay on-site):
- Ski instructor booking
- Chef booking
- Babysitter booking
Non smoking chalet.
Pets are allowed with extra charge.
A safety deposit will be asked at your arrival.