Address: ESF-1550 Courchevel Village Rue des Rois, 73120 Courchevel Village
A lesson, an instructor just for you and your family* or friends*.
*Same level of ski required
You would like a personalized service to introduce you to skiing, improve, regain confidence or discover the 3 valleys area, the ski instructors will adapt to your needs and desires.
Select your level:
- Beginner: Never been on skis before
- Class 1: Holders of the "1er ski" qualification; able to complete snowplough turns.
- Class 2: Holders of the "Class 1"; able to complete a series of elementary turns (converging skis, sideslipping with the skis parallel at the end of the turn) and starting to sideslip.
- Class 3: Holders of the "Class 2" qualification; able to descend in a basic parallel turn, complete a basic high-speed turn and control sideslipping.
- Class 4:Holders of the "Class 3" qualification; able to complete perfect parallel turns, who are also completely comfortable with high-speed turns and have some experience of skiing in all kinds of snow and terrain.
And/or your child's level:
- Piou-Piou: He/She is between 3 and 5 years old and has never been on skis before.
- Ourson: He/She recognises his/her ski equipment. He/She can move around on skis in different ways over varied but almost flat terrain and can ski with skis parallel straight downhill and stop using a snowplough turn.
- Flocon: He/She holds the Ourson. He/She can control his/her speed and cross the fall line using snowplough turns.
- 1ère Étoile: He/She holds the Flocon. He/She Can complete a series of elementary sideslip turns and is starting to be able to sideslip.
- 2ème Étoile: He/She holds the 1ère Etoile. He/She can complete a series of smooth elementary turns, crossing the fall line with skis parallel and can complete turns with an uphill swing.
- 3ème Étoile: He/She holds the 2ème Etoile. He/She can complete a series of short- and medium-radius basic turns with skis parallel, can maintain his/her balance in a schuss and is improving his/her lateral balance using successions of sideslips interspersed with direct traversing lines (garlands).
- Étoile de Bronze:He/She holds the 3ème Etoile. He/She can complete smoother basic turns by reducing sideslip, can ski using high-speed and broad turns and is getting used to skiing in all kinds of snow.