From 6 to 11 years old, children may enroll in group lessons and progress at their own paces, in a team spirit.
They ski and improve technically, sharing laughs and fun with their friends following the ski instructor in a relaxed atmosphere.
Select his/her level:
- Snowflake beginner or Snowflake: He/She is a beginner or holds the Ourson. He/She can control his/her speed and cross the fall line using snowplough turns.
- 1st Star: He/She holds the Snowflake. He/She Can complete a series of elementary sideslip turns and is starting to be able to sideslip.
- 2nd Star: He/She holds the 1st Star. He/She can complete a series of smooth elementary turns, crossing the fall line with skis parallel and can complete turns with an uphill swing.
- 3rd Star: He/She holds the 2nd Star. He/She can complete a series of short- and medium-radius basic turns with skis parallel, can maintain his/her balance in a schuss and is improving his/her lateral balance using successions of sideslips interspersed with direct traversing lines (garlands).
- Bronze Star: He/She holds the 3rd Star. He/She can complete smoother basic turns by reducing sideslip, can ski using high-speed and broad turns and is getting used to skiing in all kinds of snow.
- Gold Star: He/She holds the Bronze Star. He/She refines his/her technique and ski on all type of slopes and all type of snow.
- Team Evolution: He/She holds the Gold Star. He/she prepares for the first tests Flèche and Chamois.